Mechanisms and Machines: Analysis, Design and Construction
Modular construction materials enhance the possibility of exploring how the mechanisms of movement transformation and transmission operate. Students are taught to assemble benches for testing mechanisms, to explore their operation and, on the basis of their conclusions, to design and produce manual and electric machines and mechanical systems.
- Mechanisms of movement transformation and transmission
- Pulleys, gears, cams, cranks
- Reduction and amplification of force and speed
- Change in the direction and the level of the movement
- Transformation of circular movement to linear movement (and vice versa)
- Design of machines
The project designates 12 hours of teacher training.