The Master in Education Management Degree is a two-year graduate program, aimed at education professionals interested in participating in improvement processes and organizational development in schools.
The course objectives are to:
- offer training at a high level of academic specialization in the field of educational organization and management
- provide knowledge and analysis of educational organization
- strengthen capacity for combining research and educational management
- develop students' ability to identify challenging situations, to generate innovative proposals and to design collective strategies for appropriate interventions in educational settings
- contribute to the scientific and academic communities through sharing experiences of successful solutions to recurring challenges in education
Web address for program information