The Doctorate in Education is a graduate program of three years, recognized by the Ministry of Education and Culture and aimed at education professionals who are interested in educational research.
Upon completion of the program, graduates will have conducted critical analyses of the problems faced by education today by developing innovative and original proposals for research in education.
The aims of the program are to:
- train researchers who are capable of generating specific and original knowledge about educational issues in the twenty-first century, who are able to conduct cutting-edge, and who are able to develop new theories and concepts
- promote an environment for the analysis and research on educational issues in the region
- provide regional education professionals with the opportunity to continue their studies, to specialize in an educational topic and to obtain a major academic degree
Graduates of this program take on roles where they:
- participate, educate and lead their own research teams
- organize research lines based on work completed during their doctoral program
- contribute in a personal and creative way to the circulation of knowledge through publications and presentations
Web address for course information